This itinerary includes:
• 3 countries
• 3 great rivers including the biggest European river Danube
• 1 sea – Aegean sea
• Halal food in local, Turkish and Arabic restaurants
• Flexible and dedicated guide-escorts, experienced in servicing Muslim people
• SPA treatments with private facilities
• Muslim-friendly destinations, hotels and suppliers
Day 1: Arrive Belgrade
Distance: 10 km
Arrival to Belgrade airport. Meet and assist for transfer and accommodation in the hotel. Sightseeing tour around Belgrade with Kalemegdan fortress, Skadarlija old town, Square of the Republic, stroll along the main pedestrian street Knyaz Mihaylova. Overnight in Belgrade.
Day 2: Belgrade – Novi Sad (boat trip) – Belgrade
Distance: 190 km
After breakfast we depart to Novi Sad – the Serbian pearl on the Danube river. Sightseeing tour around the city and lunch at a very famous terrace restaurant located on the river.
Afternoon 1 hour boat trip along the Danube.
Return back to Belgrade in the afternoon. Overnight.
Day 3: Belgrade – Vrnjačka Banja SPA resort
Distance: 200 km
After breakfast – departure to Vrnjačka Banja – a beautiful SPA resort in southern part of Serbia. Accommodation and in a SPA hotel. Possibility for SPA procedures and walk along the park.
Overnight in Vrnjačka Banja.
Day 4: Vrnjačka Banja SPA resort – Sofia
Distance: 280 km
After breakfast – departure to Bulgaria. Arrival in Sofia in the afternoon.
Accommodation and overnight.
Day 5: Sofia
Distance: 20 km
After breakfast – sightseeing tour around Sofia and visit to the most interesting historical sights: the Alexander Nevski Cathedral, the St. Sofia Church, which had given the name of the city and the historical and cultural center of the capital.
In the lunch time we attend cooking class for learning how typical Bulgarian dishes are cooked.
Afternoon free for shopping.
In the evening – optional visit typical Bulgarian restaurant with live music and folklore program.
Overnight in Sofia.
Day 6: Sofia – Natural Park of Rila Mountain – Sandanski
Distance: 170 km
After breakfast – departure for the Natural Park of Rila Mountain. This is the sixth highest mountain in Europe and the highest one at the Balkan Peninsula. With its nature and beauty Rila National Park is among the largest and most valuable protected areas in Europe.
Departure for Sandanski – one of the biggest SPA resorts in the country and the best one in Europe for treating respiratory diseases and bronchial asthma. The mountain air and the mineral water are very good for the health – the town is in the outskirts of Pirin – the second highest mountain in Bulgaria. The mountain has about 100 peaks and is an UNESCO-protected site.
Accommodation and overnight in Sandanski.
Day 7: Sandanski – Thessaloniki
Distance: 150 km
Free morning at leisure for relax, SPA and walk around the city for shopping.
Overnight in Thessaloniki.
Day 8: Thessaloniki
Distance: 20 km
After breakfast – departure to Thessaloniki – the most important city in Northern Greece and the second largest city after capital Athens.
Sightseeing tour of Thessaloniki including: the White Tower – symbol of the city, the extensive Byzantine walls of the Upper City, the Triumph Arc, the famous St. Dimitаr church (patron saint of the city) and other sights of the city. Free time for shopping on the main commercial street Egnatia.
Accommodation and overnight in the selected hotel
Optional: Dinner with entertainment program in a typical Greek tavern in the old part Ladadika.
Day 9: Thessaloniki – Ouranopoli – Thessaloniki
Distance: 220 km
After breakfast – departure to Chalkidiki peninsula. Visit the picturesque Ouranopoli village at the foot of moutn Athos.
In the afternoon – visit a local farm to enjoy cooking lessons, see honey harvest process, pottery, etc.
Return back to Thessaloniki for overnight.
Day 10: Thessaloniki – Melnik – Bansko
Distance: 220 km
After breakfast – departure to Bulgaria to visit Melnik – the town of the sand pyramids located in the foot of Pirin Mountain. Departure to Bansko – the most renowned mountain resort in Bulgaria. Visit the city which is one of the biggest center in Bulgaria for woodcarving.
Visit Dobarsko – a picturesque village close to Bansko, famous with its band of singing old women “Dobarski Babi”. Meet the grannies and attend the folklore concert made by them.
Overnight in Bansko.
Day 11: Bansko – Sofia
Distance: 155 km
Buffet breakfast in the hotel and departure to Sofia.
Full afternoon in Sofia at leisure and shopping. There are 6 big shopping malls in Sofia which represents all the most famous international brands. The prices are very reasonable, much lower compared to other European capitals! Visit of some of the shopping malls with and assistant.
Day 12: Sofia – Nis – Belgrade
Distance: 390 km
After breakfast – free time.
Transfer to the Serbian capital Belgrade via Nis. Sightseeing of the old town and straw along the main pedestrian street.
Accommodation in Belgrade and free time, last opportunity for shopping along the main pedestrian street.
Day 13: Departure from Belgrade
Distance: 15 km
After breakfast – free time. Transfer to the airport and flight back home.
|Accommodation at 5* hotels
Hyatt Regency Belgrade 5* (Standard room; 3 nights)
Solaris Resort SPA 4* Vrnjačka Banja (Standard room; 1 night)
Sofia Hotel Balkan Luxury Collection 5* (Standard room; 3 nights)
Park Hotel Pirin SPA 5* Sandanski (Standard room; 1 night)
Porto Palace Hotel Thessaloniki 5* (Superior room; 3 nights)
Premier Luxury Mountain Resort 5* Bansko (Standard room; 1 night)
|Min 20+1 PAX per person sharing DBL room||1275,00 €|
|SGL room accommodation (supplement)||595,00 €|
Tour prices include:
- Accommodation for 12 nights in the selected hotels with daily buffet breakfast included.Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- 02 Lunches – in Belgrade and in Sofia with cooking class
- Throughout transportation by an air conditioned mini bus 25-30 seater
- Parking fees, road and border taxes
- 2 x 0.5 ml bottles of mineral water in the coach per person per day
- Professional English speaking guide-escort throughout – from day 1 until day 13
- Local guides where compulsory – in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Thessaloniki
- 24/7 Boiana-MG office support
- All local taxes
- 1 tour leader free of charge including all the services
Tour prices don’t include:
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Porterage service
- Personal expenses
• Lunch at a standard Bulgarian or Italian restaurant with Halal food (3 course menu with mineral water) – 12 EUR per person
• Dinner at a standard Bulgarian or Italian restaurants with Halal food (3 course menu with mineral water) – 14 EUR per person
• Lunch at Arabic/Turkish/Indian restaurant – 16 EUR per person
• Dinner at Arabic/Turkish/Indian restaurant – 18 EUR per person
• Dinner in a folklore restaurant in Sofia with Halal food, music and dances performance – 30 EUR per person
• Dinner in a folklore restaurant in Thessaloniki with Halal food, music and dances performance – 30 EUR per person
• Dinner 3 course menu at hotels 4* – 16 EUR per person
• Dinner 3 course menu at hotels 5* – 25 EUR per person
• Drinks package at lunches and dinners in restaurants (coffee or tea and mineral water) – 3 EUR per person
• Drinks package at lunches and dinners in hotels (coffee or tea and mineral water) – 5 EUR per person
• Porterage at the hotels: 3 EUR per suitcase per arrival or departure
• Late check out in the hotels – upon request