Night trip by bus Euro class 3* with air-conditionong and video. Arrival in the morning in Istanbul and panoramic excursion around the city, including the Blue mosque, the Race course, the Egyptian obelisk, the Asian part of the city through the bridge over Bosporus, visit of “Best” leather goods trade center. Lunch at a restaurant of a 3* hotel. Accommodation and overnight in 3* hotel.
Day 2 – breakfast (7:00-10:00). Free time for optional tours. Check out hotel at 12:00. At 20:00 PM – departure to Bulgaria.
Optional for day 1:
- Visit of the sultan’s palace “Topkapi” (14:00 PM)
- Turkish bath (18:00-20:30 PM)
- Dinner in “Orient House” variety with rich program and oriental dances (20:00 PM)
Optional for day 2:
- Lunch at the hotel
- Visit of Hagia Sophia and the Egyptian market (13:30 PM)
- Boat trip in the Bosphorus (16:30 PM)
Important note!: the border tax for entering Turkey is payable on the border and varies from 10 EUR to 25 EUR. For some nationalities there is no border tax, for others special visa is required and it is issued from the country of origin. Tourists from EU countries shold travel with their passports, not with ID card.
For group enquiries: email@example.com